Roller-skating is still one of the most popular activities among people in the world. And while it used to get a lot more attention in the past, there are still plenty of enthusiasts who spend their life riding with their blades. An alternative in the summer for those who love ice skating, rollerblading is not that expensive of a hobby. All you need to get are some protection gear if you are a beginner, and the rollerblades themselves. While there are plenty of different brands of the equipment, here are some of the best for both women and men.
Best rollerblades for women:
• The 5th Element. These skates are stylish and have quite a sturdy construction. Longevity is guaranteed. The design makes riding comfortable and easy. All the balance issues are a thing of the past with these blades. And a price is great, too.
• Bladerunner. An overall excellent choice. The material is of the highest quality and lasts. If you do manage to break it somehow, finding replacement parts will be easy and cheap.
• K2 Skate Athena. A soft boot and Stability Plus are some of the features this rollerblade has. Expect a smooth ride if you put these on.
• Linear. This brand is one of the best in the business and always makes the highest quality equipment. Their new line of skates is comfortable and looks fantastic. Whether you are an adult or a child, there will not be any problem finding the appropriate size.
• Moongose. This is an ideal choice for those who are only beginning their path in roller skating. You can adjust the size. This feature is perfect if you are still growing.
• Roces. Another top choice. Glass fiber of the highest quality and an overall design makes gear of Roces one of the best in the market.
• Macroblade. The model that has been getting the most amount of sales recently. Naming all the features of this model would be impossible. A recommendation for those who are excellent at skating and look for something that can both last long and perform.
Best rollerblades for men:
• Bladerunner Formula 82. Aluminum frame. Smooth rides and longevity. What more do you want?
• K2 VO2 90 Boa. The design ensures that you are in safe hands. Durable frame and everlasting wheels make your skating experience excellent.
• Maxxum 90. The model has been getting a lot of attention lately. Support, speed, it has pretty much everything a rollerblade enthusiast needs.
• Twister 80. The model has and does everything and anything. A perfect choice for more advanced skaters.
Rollerblades reviews are a great option if you want to move around and workout at the same time. Both men and women of different ages can use the equipment and enjoy themselves.